This seminar is free
CPD Points: 3
Please click here to register
Aim of the event
Following the passage of the Housing and Planning Bill through Parliament, this seminar will provide an update on the legal detail behind the significant policy announcements made over the last year, including:
* New funding streams for LA housing
* Requirement to sell expensive council housing
* Changes to planning regime
The seminar will also consider the implications of these changes and what challenges, opportunities and solutions they present local authorities in terms of meeting the housing challenge.
• Matthew Waters, Partner at Bevan Brittan LLP
• Jonathan Turner, Partner at Bevan Brittan LLP
• Hugo Stephens, Partner at Bevan Brittan LLP
• Kathryn Lawrance, Senior Associate at Bevan Brittan LLP
Who should attend
Housing Development Managers/Directors Property Managers Commercial Directors Members of LA legal teams Anyone wanting a more in-depth understanding of the reforms affecting local authority housing.
Timings: 10:00 - 13:00 (the seminar will be followed by networking lunch)
Registration: 09:30 - 10:00
Please be aware that places for this seminar are limited and are often over subscribed. Our clients get priority over non clients but we will endeavour to increase capacity where we can to allow all those who wish to attend a place. Where we are heavily over subscribed we will limit places to two people per organisation.
This event is also being held on 1st March 2016 in Leeds
and 17th March 2016 in Bristol